Liebster Award? Yay! Here’s how it works:
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
- I didn’t realize I was so short until I was in my brother’s wedding and all the bridesmaids were a full head taller than me.
- I spent three months in Yellowstone National Park with my husband having the best time of my life.
- I love coffee, especially French Pressed.
- Sunshine is my friend.
- I literally live in the woods and I love it.
- I’m a craft supply hoarder, I need more closet space.
- I have completed two Whole30s and love eating right.
- I transitioned to barefoot running and no longer have knee and joint pain. My feet are incredibly strong.
- I have O- blood type.
- I can’t stand having stray items on the kitchen table. (such as receipts, keys, mail, cups.)
- I assign colors in my head to numbers and months and some letters.
Questions for me to answer from Rise and Transform:
If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A dog, because seeing the spoiled life of my pup makes me jealous.
What’s the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? That I am really sarcastic.
Name one thing that drives you crazy. Slow drivers in the left lane.
What is that one thing which makes you different? There is no one else in the world that is me.
Have you been told, you look like someone famous? Yes, but I don’t remember who it was. Obviously not that famous.
If you wake up as Will Smith, what’s the first thing you would do? Kick it with my Auntie and Uncle in Bell-air.
What’s the funniest pick up line used on you? Not sure. It probably when over my head. I used to be pretty naive in that department.
If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it? Never Lacking Zeal. Oh wait, that’s my blog!
What’s your motto in life? Live Simply
If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Craft supplies.
What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Dried squid. Not my favorite snack.
Questions for the next group:
- What is your favorite side dish?
- Where is the best place you’ve been on vacation?
- What is your least favorite color?
- How many siblings do you have?
- White or black socks?
- What inspires you to write?
- What celebrities house would you want to live in?
- If you could ask Santa for one gift for the rest of you life, what would it be?
- How many fingers am I holding up?
- Do you every talk to you self? And are the conversations to your favor?
- Who is your favorite book character?
- Celiac and Allergy Adventures
- Correna’s Thoughts
- We Are 2Fit2 Quit
- Feel Good, Live Healthy
- Life with the Rigneys
- Where’s My Backpack?
- Homegrown Paleo
- A Small Insight
- For the Knit of It
- Bella Vista Farm