The Fourth of July is around the corner!! I cannot believe July is almost here.
I’m ready and I’m not.
This year we need some seriously healthy options for our family Fourth of July celebration. I’m all about some good food that’s good for you too!
I haven’t completely decided on a menu yet, but here are some of the ideas I’m pulling from. I hope you can benefit from this great list too!
Fourth of July Picnic!
- Steak and Chicken Kabobs
- Homemade Rib Rub and Salmon Seasoning
- Chimichurri Chicken Salad
- Curried Chicken Salad
- Crock Pot Barbecue Note: This would taste great with my BBQ Roast Rub!
- Rosemary Garlic Grilled Chicken
- Quick and Easy Egg Salad
- Homemade Hamburger Buns
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Blueberry Spinach Salad
- Best Garden Fresh Salsa
- Farmer’s Market Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Old Fashion Baked Beans
- My Favorite Broccoli Salad
- Bacon Wilted Lettuce Salad
- Tomato Basil Salad
- Crunchy and Tangy Bacon Coleslaw
- Peach Mango Salsa
- American Flag Vegetable Tray
- Blueberry Pie Bars
- Berry Sparklers
- Red, White, and Blue Fruit Salad
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
- Fourth of July Fruit Kabobs
- Summer Berry Trifle with Coconut Flour French Pound Cake << and that’s definitely on my list!